Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. One Covesting token can currently be bought for about $1.08 or 0.00013167 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX. Covesting has a total market cap of $18.95 million and approximately $108,297.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Covesting has traded 20.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004586 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $104.36 or 0.01261870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021349 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012177 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00050639 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.24 or 0.00317245 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107321 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002702 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.