Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 7.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. Dash has a total market cap of $5.12 billion and approximately $110.51 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dash has traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar. One Dash coin can currently be bought for about $649.58 or 0.07430320 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Altcoin Trader, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026293 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00038918 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00025985 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001128 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00001099 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Exmo, Quoine, Tux Exchange, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, CoinEx, LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, Mercatox, Huobi, Coinrail, Bitfinex, Qryptos, AEX, Bithumb, Bittrex, Tidex, BitBay, Liqui, Poloniex, Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Kraken, YoBit, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bleutrade, Coinsquare, HitBTC, WEX, Cryptomate, OpenLedger DEX, Bitsane, Coinroom, Coingi, Binance, COSS, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, LocalTrade, OKEx, Altcoin Trader, xBTCe, Livecoin, BitFlip, Bisq, CEX.IO, BTC Trade UA, Cryptox, BX Thailand, Braziliex, Kucoin, SouthXchange, Koineks, Gate.io, CryptoBridge and Abucoins. It is not possible to buy Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.