DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 6.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. DeepOnion has a market cap of $44.27 million and $154,646.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DeepOnion has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar. One DeepOnion coin can currently be bought for $4.42 or 0.00053300 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00088626 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00112429 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004621 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $63.76 or 0.00768119 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00037047 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00110920 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000213 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.