Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. Diamond has a market cap of $33.39 million and approximately $59,248.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 16.1% against the dollar. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for approximately $12.64 or 0.00153588 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinsMarkets.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $604.95 or 0.07352660 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.24 or 0.00087935 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00032397 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00140358 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.07 or 0.00875905 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00069508 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00045191 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $105.28 or 0.01279570 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.