Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. Over the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded down 8.3% against the US dollar. One Einsteinium coin can currently be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00004355 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. Einsteinium has a market cap of $79.70 million and $15.32 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.08 or 0.01822410 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006238 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00028167 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00041191 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002171 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00034225 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001983 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.