Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. Electroneum has a total market cap of $426.99 million and approximately $2.38 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for about $0.0698 or 0.00000808 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Electroneum has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003420 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00026945 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00010907 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001356 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.