Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 10th. Elite has a total market cap of $9.58 million and $39,272.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Elite has traded up 1.3% against the dollar. One Elite coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.52 or 0.00090594 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00114884 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00053605 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004764 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $63.23 or 0.00761258 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00036573 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00110910 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 29.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000666 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Elite Coin Trading
Elite can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elite must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.