Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. Elixir has a market cap of $12.57 million and approximately $56,512.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Elixir has traded down 12.5% against the dollar. One Elixir token can currently be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004810 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX, Kucoin and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004662 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $107.32 or 0.01279030 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011966 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00050634 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.02 or 0.00310082 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00107244 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002770 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.