EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. In the last week, EquiTrader has traded down 26% against the US dollar. One EquiTrader coin can currently be bought for $0.26 or 0.00003140 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. EquiTrader has a total market cap of $2.60 million and approximately $5,754.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.39 or 0.01825110 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004095 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006109 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00027828 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005135 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00041123 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00033582 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
EquiTrader Coin Trading
EquiTrader can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EquiTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.