Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. Everex has a total market capitalization of $28.35 million and $4.38 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Everex has traded down 31.9% against the dollar. One Everex token can currently be purchased for $1.72 or 0.00020533 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, IDEX and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.38 or 0.01283210 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021930 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011987 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00051265 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.03 or 0.00322975 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00108074 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002811 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, IDEX, EtherDelta, OKEx, Mercatox, Binance, Tidex, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.