Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 10th. Factom has a total market cap of $234.85 million and approximately $6.28 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Factom has traded 15.1% lower against the dollar. One Factom coin can now be purchased for $26.85 or 0.00319484 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, Poloniex, Qryptos and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012675 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $109.46 or 0.01302200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022163 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012017 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00052609 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.16 or 0.00335000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00111332 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002810 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Buying and Selling Factom
Factom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Qryptos and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Factom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Factom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.