GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded up 10.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 10th. One GameUnits coin can now be bought for about $0.0996 or 0.00001159 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. GameUnits has a market cap of $345,744.00 and approximately $1,236.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GameUnits has traded down 5.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.03 or 0.00559213 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011157 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007202 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003130 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010046 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00164931 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015000 BTC.
GameUnits Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
GameUnits Coin Trading
GameUnits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase GameUnits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameUnits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameUnits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.