Golos (CURRENCY:GOLOS) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. In the last seven days, Golos has traded down 29.6% against the US dollar. One Golos coin can now be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001657 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. Golos has a total market capitalization of $17.57 million and approximately $50,140.00 worth of Golos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003293 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00017500 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010399 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001356 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000380 BTC.
Golos Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain-based social network for Russian-speaking people. It is a spin-off from the Steemit system. Steem owns 10% of the Golos. “
Golos Coin Trading
Golos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Golos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golos must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.