Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. In the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded 27% lower against the US dollar. Metaverse ETP has a total market capitalization of $55.21 million and approximately $2.25 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be purchased for about $1.48 or 0.00017710 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bitfinex, EXX and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012129 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004695 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $106.65 or 0.01276320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012061 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00051448 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 29.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.09 or 0.00312203 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00108336 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002782 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC, HitBTC, EXX and Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to buy Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.