Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. One Neblio coin can now be bought for $11.41 or 0.00136184 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin, OEX and Binance. Over the last seven days, Neblio has traded 19.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Neblio has a market capitalization of $146.09 million and $2.18 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.68 or 0.00318399 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.83 or 0.00356017 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00066217 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded 39.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.05 or 0.00477988 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002301 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.37 or 0.00326627 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00018615 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001630 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003719 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Buying and Selling Neblio
Neblio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, Binance, OEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neblio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.