Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. Pluton has a total market capitalization of $10.44 million and $17,744.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pluton token can now be bought for approximately $12.29 or 0.00145999 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. During the last week, Pluton has traded down 39% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004653 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $106.34 or 0.01285200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021652 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00050820 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.72 or 0.00310807 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00108225 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002755 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Pluton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.