Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 47.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for approximately $5.18 or 0.00062451 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Qbic has traded 63.2% lower against the dollar. Qbic has a market capitalization of $1.07 million and $94,193.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $615.34 or 0.07421100 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002841 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00026381 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00037026 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00025441 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004558 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00014675 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to purchase Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.