RChain (CURRENCY:RHOC) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 10th. One RChain token can currently be bought for about $1.47 or 0.00017339 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and ChaoEX. RChain has a total market capitalization of $505.83 million and $649,405.00 worth of RChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, RChain has traded 17.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.52 or 0.01303790 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00022159 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011917 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00053176 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.75 or 0.00327372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00111581 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002758 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The RChain platform supports multiple blockchains both public and private, even on the same node. These blockchains are secured by the type of consensus protocol – proof-of-stake enabling the blockchains to interact securely and predictably. The Smart contracts are verified on Rchain and are written in RhoLang. Rholang contracts run on the Rho Virtual Machine – a concurrent execution engine that allows the applications to achieve significant speed and scalability. RHOC is an ERC-20 Token that will work as the access token to those who want to support the development of the RChain Platform. It represents the value that the early adopters gave it by supporting the RChain project. “
RChain Token Trading
RChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, ChaoEX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase RChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RChain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.