Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded up 12.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 9th. One Zetacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0087 or 0.00000098 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. Zetacoin has a total market capitalization of $1.45 million and $1,485.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,908.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,353.01 or 0.15317500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00051484 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 64.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.71 or 0.00358469 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00028903 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00029130 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $139.98 or 0.01582210 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004668 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004246 BTC.
Zetacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Buying and Selling Zetacoin
Zetacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, YoBit and CoinEgg. It is not possible to buy Zetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zetacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.