Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. Over the last week, Zoin has traded up 5.4% against the dollar. Zoin has a total market cap of $21.40 million and approximately $205,542.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.28 or 0.00015025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,615.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $860.82 or 0.10044500 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,257.02 or 0.14667600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $155.82 or 0.01818190 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $250.77 or 0.02926060 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.52 or 0.00286075 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.21 or 0.01507670 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $484.00 or 0.05647550 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00109825 BTC.
Zoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Zoin Coin Trading
Zoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.