Guncoin (CURRENCY:GUN) traded down 15.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. One Guncoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0059 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Guncoin has traded up 23.6% against the US dollar. Guncoin has a total market cap of $1.20 million and $2,542.00 worth of Guncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.70 or 0.00270925 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00042443 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00070727 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 35.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00025002 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008068 BTC.
Guncoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GunCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm. It focuses on firearms commerce. “
Buying and Selling Guncoin
Guncoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Guncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Guncoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Guncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Guncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.