Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, Einsteinium has traded 42.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $89.07 million and approximately $16.95 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for about $0.41 or 0.00004770 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $158.81 or 0.01840560 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006419 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009199 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00026759 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00036707 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00036979 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.