Nano (CURRENCY:XRB) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last week, Nano has traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for about $9.05 or 0.00104915 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, RightBTC, CoinFalcon and Kucoin. Nano has a market cap of $1.21 billion and $21.84 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,691.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $849.79 or 0.09848080 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,245.09 or 0.14429200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.72 or 0.01839420 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $237.10 or 0.02747660 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.92 or 0.00381450 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $119.78 or 0.01388050 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $453.46 or 0.05255090 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00047677 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, RightBTC, Mercatox, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Kucoin and BitGrail. It is not presently possible to purchase Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.