Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Hive token can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001471 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta. Hive has a market cap of $51.33 million and $150,248.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Hive has traded 32.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011878 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004802 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.46 or 0.01284260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00051009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010781 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00107064 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.40 or 0.00283793 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00023458 BTC.
Hive Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Hive
Hive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Hive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.