MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 10.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for about $18.78 or 0.00202583 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded up 24.9% against the U.S. dollar. MinexCoin has a total market cap of $56.34 million and $98,818.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.26 or 0.01281500 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050923 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107102 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00283602 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002412 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.