Media stories about Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSK) have been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern reports. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Comcast earned a media sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the company an impact score of 47.3280774881873 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- The Internet Is Head Over Heels for the Yuzuru Hanyu and Javier Fernández Figure Skating Bromance (yahoo.com)
- Internet rages after Google removes “view image” button, bowing to Getty (arstechnica.com)
- Should Jennifer Aniston reunite with Brad Pitt? The Internet has thoughts (usatoday.com)
- What Is the Internet Research Agency? (theatlantic.com)
- SpaceX’s first internet satellites are set to launch Sunday (msn.com)
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, April 25th. Investors of record on Wednesday, April 4th will be issued a dividend of $0.19 per share. This is a boost from Comcast’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.16. This represents a $0.76 annualized dividend and a yield of Infinity.
Comcast Corporation is a media and technology company. The Company has two primary businesses: Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Its Comcast Cable business operates in the Cable Communications segment. Its NBCUniversal business operates in four business segments: Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment and Theme Parks.
Receive News & Ratings for Comcast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Comcast and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.