Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. Dynamic Trading Rights has a market capitalization of $118.43 million and approximately $58,398.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be bought for about $0.0998 or 0.00000925 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011107 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.00 or 0.01259700 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004400 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00020232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00055544 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009327 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00107061 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.08 or 0.00280681 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00020965 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.