Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. One Monetha token can now be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00001783 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, Mercatox and CoinExchange. Monetha has a market capitalization of $42.42 million and $1.96 million worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Monetha has traded up 33.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011013 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.68 or 0.01254490 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00019989 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00054459 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009129 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.69 or 0.00106538 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.81 or 0.00280688 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 96.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001068 BTC.
Monetha Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Monetha Token Trading
Monetha can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, Tidex, OKEx, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Kucoin and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Monetha directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monetha must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monetha using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.