PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 17th. PotCoin has a market capitalization of $41.45 million and approximately $253,610.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PotCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00001699 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Tux Exchange, CoinExchange and Bittrex. In the last week, PotCoin has traded up 26.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,185.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $975.00 or 0.08769610 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,641.40 or 0.14763600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $230.53 or 0.02073490 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $325.32 or 0.02926080 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.97 or 0.00314506 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $147.56 or 0.01327190 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $490.75 or 0.04414040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00000783 BTC.
PotCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.