SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded up 6.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 17th. SingularDTV has a market cap of $90.44 million and approximately $1.60 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SingularDTV has traded up 5.6% against the US dollar. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001397 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Binance, EtherDelta and CryptoDerivatives.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011110 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.36 or 0.01254570 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004382 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00020048 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00055206 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009294 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.53 or 0.00106823 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.91 or 0.00277230 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta, OKEx, Livecoin, Gatecoin, Binance, Liqui and Braziliex. It is not currently possible to buy SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.