U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded 66.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. During the last seven days, U.CASH has traded up 748.3% against the US dollar. U.CASH has a total market capitalization of $844.68 million and $1.23 million worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. One U.CASH token can now be bought for about $0.0977 or 0.00000905 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011096 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.82 or 0.01257830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004399 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00020009 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00055262 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009300 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.68 or 0.00108186 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $30.13 or 0.00279006 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00020831 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “U.CASH is a peer-to-peer network of retail service providers (converters) combined with online and mobile applications (apps) targeted towards financial services and inclusion. It allows any person in the world to access bank-like services without the actual need to interact with a banks. The U.CASH (UCASH) token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the Ucash network as well as advanced functionalities. This token will be distributed using an Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) model to enable more equitable access. Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. “
Buying and Selling U.CASH
U.CASH can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is not currently possible to buy U.CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U.CASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U.CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.