NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded down 7.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. One NeosCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.19 or 0.00039685 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex. NeosCoin has a market capitalization of $15.49 million and $87,883.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,718.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,511.57 or 0.14199000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00040155 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00042124 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $116.62 or 0.01095440 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00038625 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.30 or 0.00275272 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
NeosCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy NeosCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NeosCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NeosCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.