Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. Over the last seven days, Peerguess has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Peerguess has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peerguess token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001311 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010770 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.66 or 0.01223240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00019259 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00053276 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009437 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00102944 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.48 or 0.00259243 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021403 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerguess must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.