Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded up 22.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 18th. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be purchased for $3.80 or 0.00035900 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Fisco, GDAX and LakeBTC. In the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded 46.4% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Lightning has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $86,197.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010774 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004333 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.51 or 0.01228510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00053851 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009485 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00103348 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.57 or 0.00261497 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00021908 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsBank, Korbit, Cryptopia, AidosMarket, Lbank, Liqui, Coinone, Bitfinex, ACX, BCC Exchange, CoolCoin, BX Thailand, Bitso, Upbit, Binance, CoinEgg, BTC Markets, BitBay, Bithumb, Bitonic, BtcTrade.im, Allcoin, Negocie Coins, EXX, Fisco, Coinrail, Paribu, RightBTC, Kraken, Bit-Z, GDAX, Tidex, LakeBTC, BitGrail, Exmo, Bittrex, OEX, xBTCe, BTCBOX, Kucoin, Zaif, BitMEX, BTCC, itBit, BL3P, YoBit, Luno, ZB.COM, TOPBTC, Poloniex, OKEx, WEX, QuadrigaCX, Gatecoin, Coinfloor, Bitbank, HitBTC, Gemini, GOPAX, CEX.IO, Huobi, Quoine, Coinsquare, AEX, Foxbit, Bitstamp, bitFlyer, Gate.io, Livecoin, CoinFalcon, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bibox and GetBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Lightning must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.