Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. During the last week, Qtum has traded 9.8% higher against the US dollar. Qtum has a market cap of $2.42 billion and $216.37 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for about $32.75 or 0.00287906 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, CoolCoin, ZB.COM and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003649 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.03 or 0.00061616 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00008306 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001195 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinExchange, Livecoin, Gate.io, Bleutrade, Coinnest, Bit-Z, Coinone, Lbank, Upbit, Quoine, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, Coinrail, ZB.COM, OKEx, Binance, HitBTC, BigONE, Bittrex, BCEX, CoinEgg, CoolCoin, Liqui, Kucoin, Bithumb, EXX, Allcoin, Bitfinex and Qryptos. It is not presently possible to purchase Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.