ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 20th. Over the last seven days, ICON has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar. ICON has a total market cap of $1.57 billion and approximately $55.64 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON token can now be purchased for $4.06 or 0.00037319 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Huobi, Gate.io and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00009676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $124.88 or 0.01148560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00016722 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00056165 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009212 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00165035 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00089297 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.65 or 0.00226735 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, COSS, Binance, HitBTC, OKEx and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.