News coverage about Unit (NYSE:UNT) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Unit earned a coverage optimism score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the oil and gas company an impact score of 46.4958066669016 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Long Island Spirits Releases Pine Barrens™ The First “Bottled-in-Bond” American Single Malt Whisky (prweb.com)
- RPS Diagnostics Partners with Atomo Diagnostics to Develop Next Generation FebriDx Blood Tests for Antibiotic Stewardship in the Outpatient Setting (prweb.com)
- Interceptor Missiles Market to Surpass 3,000 Units by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc. (prnewswire.com)
- Opening of FX Shoulder USA: the French Shoulder Arthroplasty Specialist (prnewswire.com)
- DaVita Recognized Among 2018 Training Top 125 for Exceptional Training and Development Programs (prnewswire.com)
Shares of Unit (NYSE UNT) opened at $20.34 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.66, a current ratio of 0.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,075.57, a price-to-earnings ratio of 35.07 and a beta of 2.91. Unit has a 1-year low of $15.29 and a 1-year high of $28.44.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: “Unit (UNT) Receives Daily News Sentiment Rating of 0.25” was first posted by Sports Perspectives and is the property of of Sports Perspectives. If you are viewing this story on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of United States & international copyright & trademark law. The original version of this story can be accessed at https://sportsperspectives.com/2018/02/20/unit-unt-receives-daily-news-sentiment-rating-of-0-25.html.
Unit Company Profile
Unit Corporation is an oil and natural gas contract drilling company. The Company has operations in the exploration and production and mid-stream areas. The Company operates through three segments: Oil and Natural Gas, Contract Drilling and Mid-Stream. It is primarily engaged in the exploration, development, acquisition, and production of oil and natural gas properties, the land contract drilling of natural gas and oil wells, and the buying, selling, gathering, processing and treating of natural gas.
Receive News & Ratings for Unit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.