WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 20th. One WaBi token can now be bought for $1.80 or 0.00015731 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance. During the last week, WaBi has traded up 20% against the US dollar. WaBi has a total market cap of $81.44 million and $2.23 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009994 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.65 or 0.01203000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003806 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00017895 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00061744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00094177 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.96 or 0.00244402 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021655 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
Buying and Selling WaBi
WaBi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WaBi must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WaBi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.