Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $961.32 million and approximately $71.14 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for about $9.71 or 0.00089297 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded up 6.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00009676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $124.88 or 0.01148560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00016722 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00056165 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009212 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.65 or 0.00226735 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00021474 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001832 BTC.
About Binance Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.