Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 21st. In the last week, Fastcoin has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Fastcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0134 or 0.00000129 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia. Fastcoin has a total market capitalization of $2.11 million and approximately $2,057.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00017920 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00025208 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00067975 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000110 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Fastcoin
Fastcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Fastcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fastcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fastcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.