Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded up 7.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 22nd. One Nimiq token can now be bought for $3.59 or 0.00036351 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui. During the last seven days, Nimiq has traded 20.5% lower against the US dollar. Nimiq has a market cap of $37.71 million and $288,458.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001507 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002692 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001498 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00021961 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008000 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001499 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 50.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000280 BTC.
Nimiq Token Profile
Buying and Selling Nimiq
Nimiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Nimiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nimiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.