Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 24th. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can now be bought for approximately $3.05 or 0.00030803 BTC on major exchanges including Quoine, GetBTC, Huobi and Gemini. During the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 31.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009696 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.67 or 0.01198890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003674 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00017171 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00057491 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010197 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00092473 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.96 or 0.00223753 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00019902 BTC.
About Bitcoin Lightning
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, BtcTrade.im, Bit-Z, Poloniex, Foxbit, BTCBOX, Bitcoin Indonesia, BTC Markets, Coinsquare, CoinFalcon, Cryptopia, CEX.IO, Bitfinex, QuadrigaCX, Kucoin, AidosMarket, Bitstamp, OKEx, Quoine, CoolCoin, OEX, BCC Exchange, Huobi, Bitonic, Upbit, GDAX, Bithumb, Lbank, Coinfloor, Kraken, BTCC, Gate.io, Bibox, Paribu, Exmo, ACX, Gatecoin, Allcoin, AEX, Negocie Coins, xBTCe, LakeBTC, ZB.COM, RightBTC, HitBTC, Fisco, GetBTC, Livecoin, Gemini, itBit, WEX, BitMEX, CoinEgg, EXX, Zaif, Bittrex, Binance, Korbit, Coinone, TOPBTC, Liqui, Bitso, Bitbank, CoinsBank, Tidex, Luno, YoBit, Coinrail, BitGrail, bitFlyer, GOPAX, BX Thailand and BL3P. It is not presently possible to buy Bitcoin Lightning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Lightning must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.