NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 24th. NEO has a market capitalization of $7.76 billion and approximately $158.85 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $119.38 or 0.01220070 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Exrates, Gate.io and CoolCoin. During the last seven days, NEO has traded down 11.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003678 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00017906 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00058567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010243 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00093228 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.48 or 0.00219475 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00018877 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001823 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Lbank, OKEx, Huobi, Upbit, CoolCoin, Allcoin, Qryptos, BCEX, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, Cryptomate, TDAX, Livecoin, Exrates, HitBTC, Binance, Quoine, BigONE, Coinnest, Tidebit, Gate.io and CoinEgg. It is not possible to buy NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.