MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 25th. One MinexCoin coin can currently be purchased for $19.41 or 0.00203218 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. MinexCoin has a total market capitalization of $66.02 million and approximately $75,604.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $118.01 or 0.01235330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003695 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00018831 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00061115 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00097006 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.35 or 0.00223541 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00019285 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
MinexCoin Coin Trading
MinexCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.