NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded up 6.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 25th. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001198 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, NoLimitCoin has traded 15% lower against the dollar. NoLimitCoin has a market cap of $23.68 million and approximately $38,486.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.33 or 0.00221824 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004224 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00029856 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000414 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.