Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded up 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 10th. One Sumokoin coin can now be bought for about $1.96 or 0.00021008 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin. During the last week, Sumokoin has traded 33.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Sumokoin has a total market cap of $5.54 million and approximately $27,518.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $279.02 or 0.02991320 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00028124 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00014450 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008468 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001108 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.