Press coverage about Akers Biosciences (NASDAQ:AKER) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Akers Biosciences earned a coverage optimism score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 45.536312325437 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER) projected to achieve earnings growth of 66.40% for this year – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER) – Unusual Volume Activity on Watch List – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Hot Mover to Watch – Akers Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKER) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKER) – Active Stock Evaluation – Nasdaq Journal (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Low-Risky stock to Watch: Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER) – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
Separately, ValuEngine upgraded shares of Akers Biosciences from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Friday, December 1st.
About Akers Biosciences
Akers Biosciences, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and supplies rapid screening and testing products designed to deliver healthcare information to healthcare providers and consumers in the United States and internationally. The companys marketed products include BreathScan, a disposable breath alcohol detector; BreathScan PRO, a quantitative breath alcohol detection system; METRON, a disposable breath ketone device to monitor ketosis; and BreathScan Lync, a non-invasive, quantitative measurement of biological markers for health and wellness.
Receive News & Ratings for Akers Biosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akers Biosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.