C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. C20 has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, C20 has traded flat against the dollar. One C20 token can now be purchased for approximately $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Bibox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.04 or 0.00959041 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00014422 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010449 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00040668 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.33 or 0.00086786 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00173239 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
C20 Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase C20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.