ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 11th. Over the last week, ChainLink has traded 15.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. ChainLink has a market cap of $178.50 million and $2.52 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ChainLink token can currently be purchased for $0.51 or 0.00005327 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Binance, Mercatox and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008719 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.11 or 0.00951733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00014682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010422 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00040328 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.36 or 0.00087305 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00176812 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Binance, Token Store, EtherDelta, Mercatox, IDEX, Gate.io and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy ChainLink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainLink must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.