ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 10.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. Over the last week, ETHLend has traded down 31.1% against the US dollar. ETHLend has a total market cap of $67.01 million and approximately $2.26 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ETHLend token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0620 or 0.00000646 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, AEX and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.12 or 0.00949492 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014611 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010466 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00040485 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.34 or 0.00086908 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00176403 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
ETHLend Token Trading
ETHLend can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Gate.io, IDEX, Binance, AEX, Bibox, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy ETHLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ETHLend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.